I am a fullstack developer, from system administration to frontend development.
I am interested in projects with concrete and positive impacts on the real world.
As a former timber-framer and structural draughtsman, I have some affinity with space representations.
Noteworthy professional projects
- Setting up of an API Management and Access management system (gravitee.io) with docker.
- Conception of an aggregation API of multiple home automation vendors.
- Development of a frontend tool to draw retailer store maps (Vanilla js, SVG).
- Containerisation (docker, docker-compose, openshift) of a cartography system (Angular frontend, java
- Java / Spring
- Groovy / Grails
- SGBDs (Postgresql, Oracle)
- Unixes (Debians, CentOS, Arch)
- docker / docker-compose / openshift
- gravitee.io (API Management + Access management)
- Vanilla js
- A little bit of Angular, VueJS, AngularJS
- SVG (raphael.js)
Here you will find little things I do on my free time.
Those are more of the doodle than of the project.
For friends and family. Some are privates, some are ended, some are up
- Trait : a descriptive drawing tool (compass, ruler and set square drawing like) in Java / Groovy (repo).
- SVGed : A little live SVG src editor (repo).
Little things I do on my free time.
A lot majority of them if not all are old and not maintained :p.
Color flood : Little js clone (kind of) of
Open flood, with an oblique projection of the
made with canvas (repo).
Pólya : representation of a Pólya
urn draw (repo).
Ulam spiral generator in python (repo).
APA style bibliography generator (unfinished) (repo).